A huge thank you to Abby and Lily for nominating me for this award! Check out Abby’s post here but also the rest of her blog as well. She’s absolutely KILLING Blogmas right now so you should definitely have a little browse through her posts! And of course don’t forget to check out Lily’s post here as well as all the other amazing posts on her stunning blog.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
It is an award given to bloggers, by bloggers. To recognise the individuality and uniqueness of not only blogs but the people behind them too. It’s a lovely way to let people know you appreciate their work and learn new things about the bloggers you nominate. To accept the award there are some rules to do so…
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post,
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award,
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- I have two different coloured eyes; one dark blue and one dark green (they vary in colour from day to day as well – weird right?)
- I love cooking and trying out new recipes. Most of the food that I make is vegetarian, which you might have noticed from looking through some of the recipes on my blog!
- I play the piano and have done for around 7 years now. Being away from home at university means that I don’t get to play piano that much which is a shame, but I love playing whenever I’m home for the holidays and get a chance to.
- I’ve never travelled outside of Europe but I’d love to visit Australia someday (and as many other places as I can!)
- I’m in my second year of university where I study Fine Art.
- I’m definitely more of a film lover than TV show binge-watcher.
- I’m a cat person more than a dog person. I’m actually scared of dogs! (I haven’t even had a bad experience with dogs before so I have absolutely no idea why I’m scared of them)
Sorry if any of you have already been nominated and of course don’t feel like you have to post a reply to your award nomination if you don’t want to!